Vertical Search Account Manager (Travel Industry) Dublin, Ireland
Vertical Search Account Manager (Travel Industry)
As a Vertical Search Account Manager you will be a thought leader on latest Travel Vertical Search innovations. Hotel Ads, currently the most established product in our Travel Vertical suite – will be your primary focus and is an exciting growth area in the advertising business. The Vertical Search Account Manager will own a portfolio of Hotel Ads partner accounts, helping these clients to best leverage our Hotel Ads product in order to meet their business goals. The role provides opportunity to work directly with clients, as well as cross- functional teams internally, including Product and support teams. This is a great opportunity to work on significant growth areas and become a trusted partner to our customers.
The ideal candidate is insights-driven, analytical and collaborative, with a focus on account optimization & working on implementation of strategies at scale. You will have knowledge of both the Travel industry and the ecosystem on which these Vertical Search products are built.
You will drive business growth for your customers through the identification of relevant account opportunities. This includes developing a scaled strategy and positioning our Vertical Search Ads products as a business solution that fits your customers needs though webinars, developing scaled collateral & other initiatives. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are analytically minded, self-motivated, detail oriented and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues.
- Grow Hotel Ads revenue for mid to long tail Travel customers through excellent communication, detailed account management and scaled product adoption strategies & innovative problem solving.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities.
- Broker relationships with the clients and identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertising scale and performance.
- Serve as a liaison between team & clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities focus on client objectives.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Hotel Ads within Google Ads.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth short and long-term growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales and client facing experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in strategic, tactical digital advertising and feed based products.
- Strong relationship management Skills & passion for developing customer partnerships.
- Experience in senior level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder maps and build key relationships with customers across a wide range of levels in seniority is essential Strong organisation and sales skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations Strong presentation, influencing and communication skills.
- Knowledge/passion for the Travel industry & related technologies
- Experience in automation, ad serving and measurement platforms would be a particular advantage
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*