Youtube and Display Specialist Dublin
Role: Youtube and Display Specialist
Location: Dublin DOC
As a UK&I YouTube and Display Specialist, you will partner with the Account Manager to own the Action business for selected accounts across the entire business cycle. Equipped with a specialism of our Ads solutions and our clients marketing objectives, you will advise them on growing their business and maximizing return on their marketing investment.
- Manage a book of business as a full-time YouTube and Display consultant, specifically focusing on the Action products of TrueView for Action and Discovery Ads
- Ownership across the sales cycle from planning, pitching and working with account teams to utilising vendors for implementation and optimisation.
- Understand your clients business objectives and challenges to accurately assess needs, working together to create YouTube and Display plans for short- and long-term account growth.
- Be an Action evangelist for your team and your vertical to drive business growth through best practice sharing and a future focus.
- Escalate any issues you or the customers face with our products, processes, or tools with regional and global product teams. Be a business partner to regional/global product leads, testing alpha/betas and building case studies.
- Comfortable in managing complex projects across multiple stakeholders and functions, including vertical leadership, product teams and partner support teams.
- Work across product and platform sales team to bring the best solutions to our clients in a holistic way.
- Develop and apply knowledge of market and industry in solutions offered and an understanding of products and tools. Gather and analyse data at an account, campaign and industry level. Manage day to day stakeholders and operations with limited guidance.
Mandatory Experience: in a similar account management, analytical, problem solving role.
- Working in an advanced advertising market.
- A resilient creative thinker, with the ability to work through ambiguity and demonstrate problem solving skills Knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- Strong communications skills and comfort presenting to cross-functional audiences
- Great organizational and project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance
- Strategic with a passion for delivering high quality work
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*